On Wednesday 15:30, November 6, 2019, Professor Hyunseop Kim of Seoul National University had a lecture in B214 of Zhenhua Building. The theme of his lecture is “The Emotion of Fulfillment and its Phenomenology”.At the beginning of the lecture, Professor Kim introduced Susan Wolf’s account of meaning in life, and then argued that meaningfulness consists in correct fulfillment. According to W...
- Professor Hyunseop Kim’s Lecture on “Meaningful Work and Limits on the Social Division of Labor”
- Thinking about theory choice：A Wuhan-Leeds Lecture Series in Philosophy
- Professor Gregory Lambert’s Lecture on “What is ‘Continental’ Philosophy?”
- Catriona Mackenzie’s lecture on “Neurotechnologies, relational autonomy and authenticity”
- Dimitris Vardoulakis's lecture on "What Moses Can Teach Us about Donald Trump?"
- Western Sydney University - Wuhan University Double MA Lunch Meeting
- Professor Helen Steward’s Lecture at the School of Philosophy: “Free Will and External Reality: Two Scepticisms Compared”.
- Brossat’s Talk on The Philosopher’s Fall
- April 27-28: International Philosophical Forum
- 01 Faculty positions in Mathematical and Philosophical Logic
- 02 Thinking About Theory Choice：A Wuhan-Leeds Lecture Series In Philosophy
- 03 2019 Fall English Taught Course Schedule
- 04 WHU Philosophy Seminar Series 2019 Spring Semester
- 05 2019-2020 WHU Calendar
- 06 CFP：1st Political Philosophy workshop WHU 8-10 August 2019
- 07 The Third Contemporary Issues in Political Philosophy Summer School (2019)
- 08 Fall Semester 2019 Oversea Speakers Series