Phone: +86 15926229725
Area:Quality Signal and Quality Competitiveness
Education and research experiences
1. Assistant Professor in Institute of Quality Development Strategy of Wuhan University, Wuhan, China, Aug., 2015~present
2. Post Doctor in Department of Political and Public Management School of Wuhan University, Wuhan, China, Aug., 2013~Aug., 2015
3. Visiting Scholar in Haas Business School in University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, the USA, Aug., 2011~Aug., 2012
4. Ph.D. in Department of Management Science and Engineering of Economics and Management School, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China, Sep., 2010~Jun., 2013
5. MS in Department of Management Science and Engineering of Economics and Management School, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China, Sep., 2008~Jun., 2010
6. BS in Faculty of Mechanical & Electronic Information, China University of Geosciences, Wuhan, China, Sep., 2004~Jun., 2008
7. BA in School of Foreign Languages, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China, Mar., 2006~Mar., 2008
1. Innovation Efficiency and Influence Factors of Manufacturing Enterprises in Different Quality Management Models, Forum on Science and Technology in China, forthcoming.
2. Evaluation and Classification Analysis on China Regional Manufacturing Quality Competitiveness, Hubei Social Sciences, 2016, vol.19, No.2, pp:84-90.
3. Research on China Regional Manufacturing Quality Competitiveness Evaluation and Influencing Factors, Chinese Journal of Management, 2015, vol.12, No.10, pp:1345-1360.
4. Enterprise quality innovation in the Micro-era: an case study from Qihu, Journal of Marco-quality Research, 2015, Vol. 3, No.1, pp:10-21.
5. An analysis framework and model for quality safety early-warning based on online information, Journal of Marco-quality Research, 2013, Vol. 1, No.3, pp:104-112.
6. Muti-dimension reputation model design in multi-agent system, Journal of Tongji University (natural science), 2013,Vol.41, No.3, pp:476-482.
7. Research on Incentive Mechanism of Low-carbon Economy, Science & Technology Progress and Policy, Vol. 22, 2010, pp.171-175.
8. Study on Development of Property Service Enterprise in China Based on Customer Satisfaction Analysis, Journal of Technology Economics, Vol. 28, No.1, Jan., 2009, pp.122-124.
1. Zombie Firms in China: An Statistcal Analysis Based on Chinese Employer-employee Survey(CEES) Data.
2. Political Connection, Entrepreneurship and Zombies Firms: An Emprical Study Based on CEES Data.
3. "An Empirical Study on Food Safety Early-warning Based on Internet Information", Proceedings of the 5th International Asia Conference on Industrial Engineering and Management Innovation, IEMI 2014, pp.199-202, 2014.
4. "Research on Incentive Mechanism of Low-carbon Economy" awarded "the First Prize" in "Low-carbon, Two-oriented Society(Resource-conserving and Environment-friendly) and sustainable development" Symposium, sponsored by Science and Technology Progress and Policy Journal, Aug. 17-20, 2010, Hangzhou, China.
5. "Study on the Risk Assessment Based on the D-S theory", the Chinese Symposium on Information Science and Technology, 2010, Vol.4, pp.3171-3174.
6. "Analysis of the Personnel Recruitment System for facility management of Intellectual Building", the 2008 International Conference on Property Management, Sponsored by Wuhan University, Nov. 26-28, 2008, Wuhan, China.
Game Thoery in Quality Market, Quality Signal and Infromation Economics, Regional Quality Competitiveness